Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 4th Arizona Adventure

Still hanging out on a Sunday morning catching up on blog posts. I have made my way through time and space to our most recent adventure: Arizona 4th of July Trip!

We stayed at Tim and Christy's new house, so totally awesome! I can't wait 'till we can settle in and have a house of our own. Anyways we drove to Arizona to see family and participate in the baby blessing for Daisy, our newest niece. We didn't do a whole lot, but it was just nice being with family. 

Grandpa :)

 Here is David and Amanda's great hall. With Clark and Parker zooming along! I can't wait till they get older so that I can watch their football games (I think they'll be linebackers) and track meets (Clarke, Parker, and Tingen all love running!).

 The family playing Imagine If.

Quick, attack Grandpa! Oh also, f you lay down on the ground you are fair game for kids to play with. I was the sleeping dragon! :)

 So there really wasn't a whole lot to do that was both inside (because it was blazing hot in the Arizona heat) and kid friendly. So we went to Ikea. I will say that they had pretty decent food there, but that's how they sucker you in right?


On the road again back to Cali. Funny, we go to visit for the 4th, but that is actually the day that we drove back on. We did see some fireworks along the way which was cool. 

Well, until the next adventure or quiet Sunday when I post again.

-BM

No comments:

Post a Comment