Sunday, July 24, 2011

Disneyland!

Disneyland... what more is there to say right? It pretty much speaks for itself. We (Doug, Mandy, Tiff, and myself) went on the day after I got back from my trip to Nevada. We had a wonderful time. The last time Tiff and I were here was on Christmas Day last year. It was crowded beyond belief. Well, I guess it wasn't all that surprising that the park reached capacity that day, but it wasn't nearly as fun as this most recent trip. We even had a chance to explore California Adventure.

For those that haven't been recently, Soaring over California was by far the coolest ride they have there. You sit in this bench-seat-harness thing then you are elevated into a dome-shaped screen that totally envelops you! the dome shaped screen gives it a 3d effect without the headache, they include smells, and wind, it's just AWESOME!

 I really like this forced perspective painting behind them. When you are at the end of the street looking at it, it presents a pretty fun optical illusion.

 Cruis'n the park

This is what I feel and look like every Monday morning.


This is Tiffany being taken up in a pillar of light.

 Featuring Toy Story's new action figure: Sgt Markus... the zeal of Capt America combined with the Indiana Jones style.



Beautiful Wifie

Mr. Incredible has nothing on Sgt Markus. 


For as many trips as we go on. Tiff and I rarely have pictures of both of us. I really like this one.
-BM

No comments:

Post a Comment